DEMO MODEL RAYTHEON 2000AS THERMAL IMAGER CORE.
NO EXPORT (Contact us for EXPORT Inquiry)
This Raytheon 2000AS thermal imager core is a 160×120 thermal infrared imaging core designed for OEM integration. This unit has been very lightly used as a demonstrator in shop only. It has spent the past few years sitting on a shelf not being used at all. The unit was tested on 5-13-14 and powered up and produced video output. This is a great device for anyone looking to experiment with thermal imaging systems. Perfect for DIY projects, UAV payloads, proof of concept engineering and prototyping. This core is being listed with no reserve and is an excellent opportunity to get a thermal capability at a low price.
This Raytheon 2000AS Thermal Imager Core includes
1. Raytheon 2000AS Microbolometer thermal camera sensor head with 160×120 FPA sensor 00351
1. Raytheon 2000AS Thermal Lens 50 degree field of view
1. Raytheon 2000AS processor board electronics
1. Raytheon 2000AS power board (allows you to use a wide voltage range of 4.5VDC to 32VDC)
1. Raytheon 2000AS interface cable set
1. Raytheon 2000AS user guide
Unit sold AS-IS. You can see the below video that was taken from the lab test of this core 5-13-14.
This is an OEM component. The unit was tested in the lab and confirmed working at time of shipment. The unit is sold AS-IS. This is an OEM component and must be connected and operated in accordance with instructions and general electrical component practices. The 2000AS is designed to be incorporated into a housing of your design and care must be taken not to short out or damage the components. No Returns this item is sold AS-IS.